Monday, August 18, 2008

Bluetooth or Crackhead?

Trevor and I have a new favorite game.

When walking/driving around West Los Angeles and Santa Monica, you tend to see quite a few people talking to themselves. Most of these people fall into one of two categories-they are either talking to a friend/business associate on a Bluetooth, or talking to god/dead ancestors on crack. The object of our new favorite game, "Bluetooth or Crackhead" is to determine which of the two categories a given passer by falls under. Now, occasionally a subject may be yelling at a non-crack generated car or singing along with an I pod, and these wild cards can throw you for a loop, but in most instances the game is simple, engaging, and ALWAYS surprising.

4 comments:

Christy said...

Haha! I say crackhead!

Heather O said...

Michelle!! How are you? I just saw your blog link on Christy's and decided to check it out (or stalk whichever you prefer). :)

Hope all is well! Take care!
Heather (Dunn) Oxborrow

Unknown said...

In Portland I play that game and 90% of the time it's crackhead or some twenty-something trustafarian "finding himself."

Michelle Glauser said...

I just found your blog and I love it. I hope you post something new soon!